About Me

Neal Hughes is a Singer & Songwriter from Northern Ireland. Currently Recording his Debut Album 'Man Called Horse' under the name 'Little Boy'. He has played and toured with 'Driving By Night' and 'Tyler'

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Hello Folks , this is my first blog post, hope you are enjoying the tunes, please, please, please dont forget to feed my fish and i'd love to hear suggestions for names for them. Don't be shy say hi.
I am getting new songs ready at the minute, and this weekend i'll be living it up in Berlin, chatting to some Berliners about using my songs on a soundtrack.
Here's a link to a stream I recorded on Monday night http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/21724987 with some songs I like, both my personal favourites and some of my own tunes. This is me signing off, bring on the SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment